1511 Main St UNIT B104, Worcester, MA 016031 bed, 1 bath, 742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $128,900
- Price/sqft: $174
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks),APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Bamboo,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Loft,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 1
- Unit count: 53
- Floor size: 742 sqft
- Parcel #: M:15 B:43A L:B-104
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 90139161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1511 Main Street UNIT B104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% greater than in Worcester, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01603 home values.
- Unit CPH4$139K--1777
- Unit C305$117K11764
- Unit C303$129K--1781
- Unit C205$252K121,488
- Unit C201$138K11868
- Unit C301$131K--1772
- Unit B201$117K11907
- Unit C409$133K--1750
- Unit C203$130K--1760
- Unit C402$131K--1775
- Unit BPH2$110K--1512
- Unit C401$129K11890
- Unit C306$130K--1758
- Unit C206$130K--1633
- Unit B203$122K--1658
- Unit B305$121KStudio1756
- Unit BPH5$121K21981
- Unit C202$139K--1776
- Unit C204$261K221,633
- Unit B301$112K--1577
Nearby Schools in Worcester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292