1511 Osage Ave, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: 364 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 6859990
- Zillow Home ID: 35466981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1511 Osage Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Akron, and 151.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 1526 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$56K311,092
- 1515 Osage Ave Akron, OH$83K31.51,084
- 2058 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$48K211,112
- 1530 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$57K21768
- 1512 Osage Ave Akron, OH$58K21976
- 1512 Osage Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1506 Osage Ave Akron, OH$51K31884
- 1536 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$66K311,374
- 1525 Osage Ave Akron, OH$60K311,124
- 1524 Osage Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1542 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$56K311,165
- 2031 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$65K311,104
- 2072 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$73K31920
- 1524 Osage Ave Akron, OH$61K211,090
- 1525 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$74K31.5896
- 2020 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$68K32.51,529
- Indianola Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1461 Indianola Ave Akron, OH$73K211,330
- 2071 Hillside Ter Akron, OH$57K311,008
- 1535 Simcoe Ave Akron, OH$44K211,286
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292