1511 Stacey St, Memphis, TN 381083 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 053029 00013
- Zillow Home ID: 42180080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1511 Stacey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berclair-Highland Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Memphis, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Berclair-Highland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berclair-Highland Heights home values.
- 1515 Stacey St Memphis, TN$36K311,245
- 3956 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$34K31945
- 3948 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$38K31.51,315
- 1519 Stacey St Memphis, TN$33K31925
- 3942 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$33K31945
- 1516 Duke Rd Memphis, TN$48K311,044
- 1523 Stacey St Memphis, TN$46K31979
- 1510 Stacey St Memphis, TN$34K211,057
- 1493 Stacey St Memphis, TN$37K31963
- 1520 Duke Rd Memphis, TN$36K31.51,023
- 3934 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$49K31950
- 3972 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$33K31950
- 1527 Stacey St Memphis, TN$47K31.51,026
- 1526 Stacey St Memphis, TN$62K321,317
- 1522 Stacey St Memphis, TN$55K321,528
- 1514 Stacey St Memphis, TN$62K311,315
- 3959 Grey Rd Memphis, TN$54K32988
- 1518 Stacey St Memphis, TN$33K211,287
- 1530 Stacey St Memphis, TN$48K311,248
- 1487 Stacey St Memphis, TN$37K31948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292