- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 794 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 360 sqft
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Storm Drains, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ None, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fencing \ Average Condition, Fireplace \ None, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Foundation \ Raised, GarageAttached \ Detached, Heating \ Wall Heater, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Near Public Transit, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Roofing \ Shingle, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, SaleType \ Standard, SchoolDistrict \ San Bernardino City Unified, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Spa \ None, Stories \ One Level, View \ None, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0146152010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17234103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92404 home values will increase 14.6% next year, compared to a 14.4% rise for San Bernardino as a whole. Among 92404 homes, this home is valued 17.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% higher than in San Bernardino, and 141% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
|1521 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$171K||4||1.5||1,318|
|250 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$111K||2||1||800|
|240 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$202K||--||--||1,640|
|1531 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$143K||3||1||1,062|
|231 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$168K||--||--||--|
|231 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$164K||2||1||1,500|
|256 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$117K||2||1||749|
|248 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$305K||Studio||1||2,247|
|244 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$203K||--||--||1,640|
|1541 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$139K||3||1||1,043|
|248 E 15th St San Bernardino, CA||$269K||--||--||2,247|
|1491 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$166K||--||--||1,500|
|1512 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$172K||5||2||1,530|
|1522 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$135K||3||1||1,120|
|1551 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$134K||3||1||1,036|
|1487 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$154K||--||--||1,500|
|1532 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$146K||3||1||1,272|
|1496 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$153K||--||--||1,500|
|1561 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$138K||3||1||1,041|
|1479 Wall Ave San Bernardino, CA||$104K||2||1||750|
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!