15117 78th St# 2N-2, Jamaica, NY 11414
Sold on 10/7/13: $315,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,125 sq ft
- Lot:1.51 acres
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $315,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow62
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #114251141
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictCommunity District 27
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID32168451
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$306,962||$282K – $332K||-$907||$272||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,798/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||+$7||$1.60||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Howard Beach home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 34.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 92.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 15117 78th Street # 2N-2
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- P.S. 232 Lindenwood K-8 0.4 mi
- St. Helen School PK-8 0.5 mi
- P.S. 224 Hale A Woodruff PK-6 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn Scholars Charter School K-5 0.7 mi
- Robert H Goddard High School for Commun... 9-11 0.7 mi
- Junior High School 202 Robert H Goddard... 6-8 0.7 mi
- P.S. 214 Michael Friedsam PK-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005