- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1512 29th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $517,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 9828201790
- Zillow Home ID: 49146946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1512 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madrona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Seattle, and 2.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madrona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1510 29th Ave Seattle, WA$382K11580
- 1516 29th Ave Seattle, WA$550K211,530
- 1518 29th Ave Seattle, WA$431K21750
- 1506 29th Ave Seattle, WA$559K322,030
- 1522 29th Ave Seattle, WA$344K31840
- 2900 E Pike St Seattle, WA$793K322,160
- 2908 E Pike St Seattle, WA$491K211,520
- 1526 29th Ave Seattle, WA$594K32.251,620
- 1528 29th Ave Seattle, WA$415K21750
- 1529 30th Ave Seattle, WA$527K111,150
- 2909 E Pine St Seattle, WA$430K21810
- 1515 30th Ave Seattle, WA$477K422,120
- 1509 30th Ave Seattle, WA$554K211,750
- 1532 29th Ave Seattle, WA$501K31.751,500
- 29th Ave Seattle, WA$414K21.5880
- 1505 30th Ave Seattle, WA$677K431,770
- 1434 29th Ave Seattle, WA$524K321,280
- 1501 30th Ave Seattle, WA$486K311,220
- 1505 29th Ave Seattle, WA$414K21.51,000
- 1523 30th Ave Seattle, WA$445K211,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!