- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 240 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,194 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: V4643163
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Septic, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Front Exposure \ East, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Office Primary Board ID \ West Volusia
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,091 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 813014110160
- Zillow Home ID: 67183275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-161K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32725 home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 9.8% increase for Deltona as a whole. Among 32725 homes, this home is 51.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32725, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Deltona, and 231.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32725 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deltona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32725 home values.
|1520 April Ave Deltona, FL||$136K||4||2||1,929|
|1504 April Ave Deltona, FL||$92K||3||2||1,276|
|1528 April Ave Deltona, FL||$98K||3||2||1,238|
|1496 April Ave Deltona, FL||$122K||3||2||1,671|
|1521 April Ave Deltona, FL||$131K||3||2||1,748|
|1505 Laramore St Deltona, FL||$156K||4||2||2,146|
|1537 April Ave Deltona, FL||$158K||4||3||2,252|
|1490 April Ave Deltona, FL||$119K||4||2||1,742|
|1529 April Ave Deltona, FL||$123K||3||2||1,655|
|1356 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$132K||4||2||1,725|
|1550 April Ave Deltona, FL||$92K||3||2||1,266|
|1542 April Ave Deltona, FL||$92K||3||2||1,264|
|1354 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$152K||4||2.5||2,222|
|1370 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$139K||3||2||2,000|
|1509 Laramore St Deltona, FL||$83K||3||2||1,157|
|1508 Laramore St Deltona, FL||$79K||3||2||1,019|
|1352 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$87K||2||2||1,520|
|1509 Seahorse St Deltona, FL||$136K||4||2||1,750|
|1374 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$129K||3||--||1,631|
|1357 Ferendina Dr Deltona, FL||$121K||3||2||1,742|
Nearby Schools in Deltona
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.