1512 Frances Dr, Roseville, CA 956613 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 014342011000
- Zillow Home ID: 17656508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1512 Frances Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95661 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29% lower than in Roseville, and 26.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95661 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95661 home values.
- 1514 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$191K311,040
- 1510 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$232K411,220
- 1513 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$236K311,040
- 1515 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$228K311,040
- 1511 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$234K311,287
- 400 Loretto Dr Roseville, CA$188K311,064
- 1513 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$188K311,064
- 402 Loretto Dr Roseville, CA$189K311,064
- 1508 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$190K311,040
- 1511 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$210K311,040
- 1515 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$196K211,064
- 1509 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$236K311,320
- 1517 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$178K311,064
- 302 Loretto Dr Roseville, CA$233K311,040
- 1509 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$188K311,040
- 1506 Frances Dr Roseville, CA$221K311,240
- 1507 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$191K311,040
- 1512 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$224K311,064
- 1514 Gerry Way Roseville, CA$195K311,030
- 1510 Cardinal Way Roseville, CA$192K311,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!