1512 Mirabelle Ln, Santee, CA 92071
Sold on 2/8/13: $142,000
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- High SchoolWest Hills
- Last Remodel Year2007
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameWest Santee
- Parcel #3863010410
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow395
- Elementary SchoolChet F. Harritt
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictSantee School District
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID79481268
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$272,987||$251K – $300K||+$1,040||$248||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,729/mo||$1.5K – $2.2K/mo||-$25||$1.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92071 home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Santee as a whole. Among 92071 homes, this home is valued 29.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Santee, and 44.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92071 home values.
Neighborhood for 1512 Mirabelle Lane
Nearby Schools in Santee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005