- Lot: 7,004 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,351 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $643
- MLS #: 15-897321
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Listing Agreement: Lease
- Listing Status: Active
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Listing Terms: Cash To New Loan
- Property Type: Residential Income
- System Locale: CARETS
- Unit Furnished01: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished02: Unfurnished
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- Tenant Pays: Gas
- Tenant Pays: Cable TV
- Tenant Pays: Electricity
- Unit Furnished03: Unfurnished
- Unit Furnished04: Unfurnished
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Owner Pays: Water
- Heating Type: Other
- Parking Type: Garage
- Cooling Type: Other
- Tenant Pays: Other
- Floor Material: Hardwood
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Unit Furnished05: Partially
- Unit Furnished06: Partially
- Unit Furnished07: Partially
- Unit Furnished08: Partially
- Unit Furnished09: Partially
- Unit Furnished10: Partially
- Unit Furnished11: Partially
- Unit Furnished12: Partially
- Owner Pays: Other
- Unit Furnished13: Partially
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Legal Disclosures: Rent Control
- Buyer Financing: Cash to New Loan
- Legal Disclosures: Property Report
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- Floor Material: Tile (N)
- Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,494 sqft
- Heating: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2106359545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.55-3.28M.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Santa Monica, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.