1512 Rockland Dr, Austin, TX 787483 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Cable-ready,Guest parking,Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2121372643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1512 Rockland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 2002 Rockland Dr # 196 Austin, TX$209K--31,714
- 2000 Rockland Dr # 195 Austin, TX$247K--32,163
- 2003 Rockland Dr # 288 Austin, TX$235K332,019
- 2004 Rockland Dr # 197 Austin, TX$258K--32,163
- 2001 Rockland Dr # 287 Austin, TX$250K--32,166
- 2004 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$241K32.52,163
- 1704 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$320K32.51,611
- 2005 Rockland Dr # 289 Austin, TX$206K--31,714
- 1802 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$226K32.51,752
- 2006 Rockland Dr # 198 Austin, TX$262K--32,166
- 2003 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$233K32.51,928
- 2008 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$279K32.51,720
- 2007 Rockland Dr # 290 Austin, TX$254K32.52,163
- 2005 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$330K32.51,752
- 2007 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$247K32.51,474
- 2008 Rockland Dr # 199 Austin, TX$215K--31,714
- 2010 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$230K32.51,483
- 2012 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$261K32.51,720
- 2014 Rockland Dr Austin, TX$217K32.51,358
- 2010 Rockland Dr # 200 Austin, TX$203K--31,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292