15123 Mcgirr Rd, Hinckley, IL 605204 beds, 2 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1858
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $308,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1227300006
- Zillow Home ID: 61706140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15123 Mcgirr Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 178.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% higher than in Hinckley, and 1170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60520 home values.
- 15736 Mcgirr Rd Hinckley, IL$131K------
- 15402 Mcgirr Rd Hinckley, IL$139K------
- 12455 Somonauk Rd Hinckley, IL$156K------
- 13415 Somonauk Rd Hinckley, IL$115K------
- 15314 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$231K------
- 15498 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$229K------
- 15477 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$128K------
- Owens Rd Hinckley, IL--------
- 15258 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$264K------
- 13441 Hinckley Rd Hinckley, IL$133K------
- 13960 Somonauk Rd Hinckley, IL$192K------
- 15922 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$144K------
- 11803 Somonauk Rd Hinckley, IL$193K------
- 12167 Hinckley Rd Hinckley, IL$246K------
- 16061 Mcgirr Rd Hinckley, IL$138K41.5--
- 16053 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$275K43--
- 14951 Owens Rd Hinckley, IL$157K------
- 13283 Rimsnider Rd Hinckley, IL$127K------
- 14687 Lasher Rd Hinckley, IL$201K------
- 14934 Somonauk Rd Dekalb, IL$124K31.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292