1513 Jones Ave, Nashville, TN 372073 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $135,100
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 203
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 07112017700
- Zillow Home ID: 41084203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1513 Jones Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% higher than in Nashville, and 97% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37207 home values.
- 1515 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$158K421,250
- 1511 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$121K211,485
- 1517 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$78K21889
- 709 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$85K211,126
- 708 Chickasaw Ave Nashville, TN$105K21809
- 1509 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$161K411,698
- 708 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$96K21672
- 711 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$68K211,047
- 701 Chickasaw Ave Nashville, TN$156K642,592
- 710 Chickasaw Ave Nashville, TN$116K21.51,188
- 1507 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$122K21952
- 1512 Jones Ave # C Nashville, TN$82K421,404
- 1512 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$70K421,404
- 1514 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$82K421,404
- 1510 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$84K421,404
- 710 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$89K21806
- 709 Chickasaw Ave Nashville, TN$83K211,146
- 713 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$106K21854
- 714 Chickasaw Ave Nashville, TN$117K311,225
- 712 Oneida Ave Nashville, TN$72K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!