- Lot: 7,074 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- HOA Fee: $46
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stone, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Valley Vista High School, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ 220 V Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Surprise, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,038 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 50115437
- Zillow Home ID: 67778435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $198-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85379 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Surprise as a whole. Among 85379 homes, this home is valued 26.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85379, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.8% higher than in Surprise, and 259% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85379 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Surprise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85379 home values.
|15146 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$237K||5||3||3,129|
|15114 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$202K||4||2||2,318|
|15162 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$227K||5||3||3,194|
|15178 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$225K||4||3||3,001|
|15044 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$235K||4||3||3,393|
|13626 W Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ||$209K||4||2||2,318|
|13617 W Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ||$203K||4||2||2,162|
|15194 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$235K||5||3||3,252|
|13618 W Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ||$230K||--||--||3,151|
|15028 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$175K||--||--||1,803|
|15131 N 137th Ln Surprise, AZ||$165K||--||--||1,756|
|13609 W Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ||$214K||3||2||2,100|
|15210 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$230K||--||--||3,129|
|13639 W Acapulco Ln Surprise, AZ||$216K||3||2||2,318|
|15043 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$246K||--||--||3,409|
|15147 N 137th Ln Surprise, AZ||$146K||3||2||1,407|
|15027 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$204K||4||3||--|
|13610 W Port Au Prince Ln Surprise, AZ||$223K||5||3||2,999|
|13631 W Acapulco Ln Surprise, AZ||$198K||3||2||2,162|
|15012 N 136th Ln Surprise, AZ||$201K||--||--||2,136|
Nearby Schools in Surprise
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!