- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1514 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 947032 beds, 1 bath, 771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $499,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 771 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 056 199900300
- Zillow Home ID: 24836629
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1514 Allston Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Berkeley, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 2210 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$638K211,040
- 1512 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$630K21837
- 2202 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$722K31.51,185
- 2216 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$703K221,320
- 2218 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$663K211,310
- 2201 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$714K211,184
- 2205 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$627K21925
- 1515 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$732K311,204
- 1511 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$921K321,850
- 1519 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$727K211,008
- 2207 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$932K622,405
- 2220 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$650K211,134
- 2153 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$666K211,062
- 2211 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$635K211,008
- 2149 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$681K211,050
- 2213 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$624K21982
- 2224 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$607K211,138
- 2144 Spaulding Ave Berkeley, CA$722K221,078
- 2217 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$618K21828
- 2145 Sacramento St Berkeley, CA$703K211,038
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!