This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-125K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $4.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 1,811
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $83,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Storage Room
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W\Shwr
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Club Facilities
- Common Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities \ French Door(s)
- Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished
- Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s)
- Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Lot Description \ Sidewalks
- Lot Location \ Urban\City
- Major Appliances \ Disposer
- Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Min Rental Term \ Trnfr Clause-Miltary
- Misc Exterior \ Covenants\Restrictns
- Misc Exterior \ Outside Lighting
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space
- Parking Facilities \ Assigned Parking
- Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Plans
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Structure \ Wood Frame
- Tenant Pays \ Alarm Monitor
- Tenant Pays \ Electric
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Basic
- Tenant Pays \ Phone Long Dist.
- Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Tenant Pays \ Water
- Type of Cooling \ Electric Source
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Type of Heating \ Electric Source
- Unit Location \ 2nd Story
- Utilities \ DSL Available
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1207990236
- Zillow Home ID: 83003252
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.