1515 Boscobel St, Nashville, TN 372062 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The neighbors are nice. There's great places to shop very close by, and it's walking distance from 5 Points where the greatest things are always going on. There's nightlife just a few blocks away, but not too close to bother your sleep. There's trendy places to shop and eat (Mad Donna's, Hip Zipper, Wags N Whiskers, 3 Crow Bar, Bongo Java, Turnip Truck), plus great areas that are pet friendly like The Dog Spot for dog boarding, Value Vet, Wags N Whiskers, and 5 Points Animal Hospital. There are also 3 different grocery stores less than a mile away, so there's variety.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $151,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 08313046600
- Zillow Home ID: 41105557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1515 Boscobel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lockeland Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.5% lower than in Nashville, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lockeland Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lockeland Springs home values.
- 1517 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$139K31965
- 1519 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$215K31966
- 1509 Boscobel St # A Nashville, TN$201K331,680
- 1514 Lillian St Nashville, TN$179K421,224
- 1512 Lillian St Nashville, TN$164K221,206
- 1516 Lillian St Nashville, TN$226K441,856
- 1507 Boscobel St # A Nashville, TN$203K331,624
- 1510 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$132K31966
- 322 S 16th St Nashville, TN$204K722,256
- 1514 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$132K31966
- 1510 Lillian St Nashville, TN$178K321,456
- 1518 Lillian St Nashville, TN$161K21662
- 1508 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$133K22966
- 1516 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$430K43.52,606
- 1508 Lillian St Nashville, TN$387K32.52,004
- 1520 Lillian St Nashville, TN$148K21614
- 1501 Boscobel St Nashville, TN$194K322,295
- 404 S 16th St Nashville, TN$174K21784
- 1522 Lillian St Nashville, TN$132K21630
- 1506 Lillian St Nashville, TN$278K321,749
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!