1515 Cochrane Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 950374 beds, 4 baths, 3,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
PLEASE MAKE APPOINTMENT BEFORE SHOWING! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL OR TEXT TO FRANK AT 408-313-2688/408-828-0600. EMAIL: FRANK.LIU1268@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU!
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 86 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $940,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- MLS #: 81423094
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 658 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 72842023
- Zillow Home ID: 63066756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1515 Cochrane Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 17.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 1545 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.13M43.53,342
- 1506 Evening Star Ct Morgan Hill, CA$984K53.53,223
- 1510 Evening Star Ct Morgan Hill, CA$986K43.52,827
- 1575 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.47M33.53,870
- 1402 Evening Star Pl Morgan Hill, CA$972K42.52,978
- 18685 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.15M43.53,870
- 1512 Evening Star Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.36M43.54,324
- 1502 Evening Star Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.08M54.54,138
- 1412 Evening Star Pl Morgan Hill, CA$913K532,753
- 1403 Evening Star Pl Morgan Hill, CA$1M53.53,078
- 18590 Serra Avenida Morgan Hill, CA$1.05M43.53,401
- 1522 Evening Star Ct Morgan Hill, CA$1.48M64.55,000
- 18600 Serra Avenida Morgan Hill, CA$1M433,118
- 18675 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.25M43.54,059
- 1615 Cochrane Rd Morgan Hill, CA$1.31M433,669
- 18680 Arguello Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.64M544,059
- 18580 Serra Avenida Morgan Hill, CA$971K432,220
- 1422 Evening Star Pl Morgan Hill, CA$895K532,753
- 1413 Evening Star Pl Morgan Hill, CA$990K32.52,978
- 18610 Serra Avenida Morgan Hill, CA$935K532,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!