A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 3,772 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $4,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Construction \ All Sides Masonry, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Dining Description \ Kit/Din Combo, Faces \ North, Fence \ Cedar, Fence \ Privacy, Floor Covering: No Carpet, Floor Covering: Wood, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating system: Natural Gas, Interior Features \ Built-in Book Cases, Interior Features \ Cedar Closets, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Kitchen Appliances \ Range-Free Standing, Kitchen Appliances \ Stackable Washer/Dryer, Kitchen Appliances \ Water Heater Gas, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Laundry Facilities \ Stackable W/D Connections, Laundry Location \ Closet, Master Description \ Sitting/Study Room, Parking Features \ Off Street, Pet Description \ Both Cats & Dogs, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Lease, Range \ Gas, Region \ Austin - Central, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Sewer \ City at Street, Steps \ Back Steps, Stories Lookup \ 2, Trees \ Large (Over 40 Ft), Trees \ Medium (20 Ft - 40 Ft), Unit Style \ 1st Floor Entry, Utilities \ Above Ground, Utilities \ Electricity on Property, Utilities \ Natural Gas on Property, View Type: No View, Water Source \ City
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 109003
- Zillow Home ID: 29328985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Austin Metro home values will increase 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Austin
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.