A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Views: 992 all time views
- Last sold: May 2012 for $161,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ Slab, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ 2nd Level, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Master Association Fee \ Yes, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ Y, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ None, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0813180040
- Zillow Home ID: 72584768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93-144K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60115 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60115 homes, this home is valued 8.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% higher than in Dekalb, and 404.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!