1515 Leslie Rd, Baltimore, MD 21222
Sold on 12/12/12: $185,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,740 sq ft
- Lot:5,500 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $185,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow361
- Elementary SchoolNORWOOD
- High SchoolDUNDALK
- Lot Depth110
- Lot Width50
- Middle SchoolHOLABIRD
- Parcel #121219068030
- School DistrictBALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36250409
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$170,710||$133K – $205K||-$9,508||$98||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,568/mo||$1K – $1.8K/mo||+$25||$0.90||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Sandtown-Winchester home values will decrease 6.9% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21222 homes, this home is valued 37.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandtown-Winchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% less than in Baltimore, and 71.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sandtown-Winchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandtown-Winchester home values.
Neighborhood for 1515 Leslie Road
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- Digital Harbor High (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
- Stadium School (assigned) 6-8 2.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005