1515 N Paulina St, Chicago, IL 606223 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $829,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17062060020000
- Zillow Home ID: 3859978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1515 N Paulina Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wicker Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Chicago, and 613% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wicker Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wicker Park home values.
- 1521 N Paulina St APT 2F Chicago, IL$256K21.51,000
- 1521 N Paulina St APT 4F Chicago, IL$332K21.1--
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 4F Chicago, IL$163K21--
- 1513 N Paulina St # 1F Chicago, IL$456K32.51,800
- 1513 N Paulina St Chicago, IL$506K--1.51,452
- 1521 N Paulina St APT 1R Chicago, IL$280K------
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 4F Chicago, IL$254K21--
- 1521 N Paulina St # 3R Chicago, IL$287K21.51,100
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 3F Chicago, IL$257K22950
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 2F Chicago, IL$310K21.5--
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 3R Chicago, IL$368K21.11,300
- 1521 N Paulina St APT 3F Chicago, IL$263K21.5--
- 1521 N Paulina St APT 4F Chicago, IL$334K21.11,100
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 1R Chicago, IL$272K21.5--
- 1517 N Paulina St APT 1F Chicago, IL$370K321,800
- 1521 N Paulina St Chicago, IL$344K321,750
- 1511 N Paulina St Chicago, IL$483K22.5--
- 1511 N Paulina St # E Chicago, IL$683K32.1--
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292