- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1515 N Van Buren St APT 504, Milwaukee, WI 532022 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $335,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0036014050005
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 51694163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1515 N Van Buren Street APT 504
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% lower than in Milwaukee, and 20.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower East Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower East Side home values.
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 500 Milwaukee, WI$256K221,550
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 403 Milwaukee, WI$170K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 508 Milwaukee, WI$252K221,530
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 411 Milwaukee, WI$193K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 201 Milwaukee, WI$191K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 202 Milwaukee, WI$256K221,562
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 203 Milwaukee, WI$191K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 204 Milwaukee, WI$249K221,562
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 205 Milwaukee, WI$191K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 206 Milwaukee, WI$199K221,260
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 207 Milwaukee, WI$195K221,218
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 208 Milwaukee, WI$197K221,150
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 209 Milwaukee, WI$199K221,260
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 210 Milwaukee, WI$250K221,562
- 1515 N Van Buren St APT 211 Milwaukee, WI$253K221,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.