A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 12,454 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $835,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $795
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 059024040
- Zillow Home ID: 15576132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $799K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|1523 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$722K||2||1||670|
|1503 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$683K||1||1||570|
|1310 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$1.31M||5||3||2,684|
|1539 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$896K||2||2||1,100|
|1537 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.01M||2||2.5||1,200|
|1317-1319 Saint Francis St Redwood City, CA||$1.56M||6||--||2,868|
|1318 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$873K||3||1||1,000|
|1327 Saint Francis St Redwood City, CA||$1.26M||5||3||2,580|
|1428 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$998K||3||2||1,470|
|1280 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$736K||1||1||930|
|1508 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$952K||3||2||1,300|
|1420 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.14M||4||2||1,800|
|1339 Saint Francis St Redwood City, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,836|
|1330 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$868K||3||1||1,000|
|1516 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$874K||2||1||1,020|
|1411 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.1M||4||2||2,206|
|1410 Redwood Ave Redwood City, CA||$943K||--||--||--|
|1349 Saint Francis St Redwood City, CA||$950K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1307 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$1.46M||5||3||3,560|
|1340 Sierra St Redwood City, CA||$1.1M||5||2||2,295|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.