- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 599 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,488 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $98
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $15,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: O5182995
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Island, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Available, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Construction Status \ Completed, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Roof \ Tile, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Lot depth: 42
- Parcel #: 402115130002
- Zillow Home ID: 103121881
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33953 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.6% increase for Port Charlotte as a whole. Among 33953 homes, this home is 16.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Port Charlotte, and 90.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33953 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33953 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!