1516 Castle Wall St, Las Vegas, NV 891174 beds, 3 baths, 3,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $345,100
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 624 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Open, Three-Quarter Bath, Vacuum System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 16304614005
- Zillow Home ID: 7107996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1516 Castle Wall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Buffalo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.6% less than in Las Vegas, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buffalo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buffalo home values.
- 1512 Castle Wall St Las Vegas, NV$545K43.53,049
- 1520 Castle Wall St Las Vegas, NV$492K54.54,248
- 1508 Castle Wall St Las Vegas, NV$478K443,205
- 7900 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$488K53.53,015
- 7901 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$406K33.53,015
- 7901 Clock Tower Ct Las Vegas, NV$357K54.53,718
- 1463 Danyelle Ct Las Vegas, NV$1.05M44.55,242
- 1459 Danyelle Ct Las Vegas, NV$482K423,629
- 1504 Castle Wall St Las Vegas, NV$485K543,241
- 7904 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$479K54.53,452
- 7905 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$533K43.53,205
- 1467 Danyelle Ct Las Vegas, NV$436K32.53,574
- 7905 Clock Tower Ct Las Vegas, NV$412K32.52,770
- 1620 Oval Cir Las Vegas, NV$804K43.55,436
- 1455 Danyelle Ct Las Vegas, NV$500K32.53,039
- 7900 Clock Tower Ct Las Vegas, NV$418K32.52,770
- 1621 Oval Cir Las Vegas, NV$621K41.54,390
- 1500 Castle Wall St Las Vegas, NV$637K54.54,248
- 8000 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$413K32.52,770
- 8001 Gothic Ave Las Vegas, NV$547K43.53,205
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!