1516 Dalmatia Dr# 103, San Pedro, CA 90732
Sold on 8/28/12: $395,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,588 sq ft
- Lot:12.53 acres
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $395,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow470
- Last Remodel Year1983
- Parcel #7442032103
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21302148
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$432,359||$411K – $454K||+$3,606||$272||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,262/mo||$1.8K – $2.8K/mo||+$47||$1.42||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Wilmington home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Wilmington homes, this home is valued 37.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wilmington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 34.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wilmington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilmington home values.
Neighborhood for 1516 Dalmatia Drive # 103
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Taper Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Rudecinda Sepulveda Dodson Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.6 mi
- San Pedro Senior High (assigned) 7-12 2.1 mi
- Mary Star of the Sea High 9-12 0.3 mi
- Christ Lutheran Church and School K-8 0.5 mi
- William J. Johnston Community Day Schoo... 7-12 0.5 mi
- Park Western Place Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005