- Lot: 4,151 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 2,553 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $865,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $481
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,797 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24142018
- Zillow Home ID: 19562172
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $690K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts North Valley home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among North Valley homes, this home is valued 53.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% higher than in San Jose, and 59% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
|1520 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$909K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1512 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$911K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1531 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$923K||4||3||1,846|
|1527 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$930K||4||3||2,009|
|1539 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$897K||3||2.5||1,719|
|1535 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$865K||3||2.5||1,586|
|1523 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$891K||3||2.5||1,719|
|1524 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$845K||3||2.5||1,509|
|1508 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$852K||3||2.5||1,509|
|1539 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$1.08M||3||3||1,719|
|1519 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$893K||3||2.5||1,719|
|1513 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$841K||3||2.5||1,509|
|1517 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$902K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1543 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$886K||3||2.5||1,666|
|1504 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$904K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1528 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$911K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1509 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$904K||4||2.5||1,797|
|1515 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$906K||4||3||1,846|
|1521 Oyama Dr San Jose, CA||$845K||3||2.5||1,509|
|1547 Chihong Dr San Jose, CA||$930K||4||3||2,009|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!