- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 2,836 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $754,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $395
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 45126095
- Zillow Home ID: 19697931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $735-910K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 0.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% less than in San Jose, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|1525 Glencrest Dr San Jose, CA||$806K||4||2||1,407|
|1509 Glencrest Dr San Jose, CA||$803K||4||2||1,407|
|1540 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$821K||5||2||1,910|
|1538 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$778K||3||2||1,316|
|1542 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$1.01M||5||3||2,452|
|1533 Glencrest Dr San Jose, CA||$789K||4||2||1,407|
|1510 Hallcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$853K||3||2||1,316|
|1505 Glencrest Dr San Jose, CA||$811K||4||2||1,407|
|1536 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$809K||4||2||1,407|
|1544 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$783K||3||2||1,346|
|4005 Reedhurst Ave San Jose, CA||$838K||4||2||1,407|
|1512 Hallcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$848K||5||2||1,910|
|1541 Glencrest Dr San Jose, CA||$817K||5||2||1,910|
|1511 Hallcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$825K||3||3||1,696|
|1546 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$814K||5||2||1,910|
|4023 Reedhurst Ave San Jose, CA||$855K||5||2||1,910|
|1539 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$741K||4||2||1,233|
|1513 Hallcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$811K||4||2||1,407|
|1541 Jacob Ave San Jose, CA||$747K||3||2.5||1,400|
|1514 Hallcrest Dr San Jose, CA||$807K||3||2||1,316|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!