1517 Viewmont Dr, Charleston, WV 253023 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,678 sqft
- Parcel #: 12 401720003
- Zillow Home ID: 58278061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1517 Viewmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 1507 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$117K------
- 1516 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$245K------
- 1511 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$97K422,250
- 1510 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$139K311,477
- 1506 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$121K322,185
- 1505 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$122K------
- 1504 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$128K------
- 1509 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$128K322,110
- 1501 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$120K------
- 1508 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$130K------
- 1503 Viewmont Dr Charleston, WV$126K------
- 766 Amity Dr Charleston, WV$61K------
- 774 Amity Dr Charleston, WV$71K------
- 762 Amity Dr Charleston, WV$107K------
- 773 Amity Dr Charleston, WV$61K------
- 761 Amity Dr Charleston, WV$99K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292