1518 Beacon St, Waban, MA 024685 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Greek Revival
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,123 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2114969570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1518 Beacon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02468 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 112.5% higher than in Newton, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02468 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02468 home values.
- 1518 Beacon St Waban, MA$1.25M942,877
- 619 Chestnut St Waban, MA$870K42.52,087
- 612 Chestnut St Waban, MA$1.07M31.52,378
- 599 Chestnut St Waban, MA$748K421,820
- 1530 Beacon St Waban, MA$1.45M52.53,378
- 627 Chestnut St Waban, MA$1.51M653,573
- 1535 Beacon St Waban, MA$743K51.52,294
- 592 Chestnut St Waban, MA$1.3M32.52,616
- 1538 Beacon St Waban, MA$843K522,684
- 587 Chestnut St Waban, MA$788K42.51,908
- 129 Pine Ridge Rd Waban, MA$1.01M42.52,160
- 134 Pine Ridge Rd Waban, MA$894K32.51,748
- 137 Pine Ridge Rd Waban, MA$1.49M542,825
- 1490 Beacon St Waban, MA$1M43.52,060
- 585 Chestnut St Waban, MA$932K42.52,667
- 584 Chestnut St Waban, MA$1.58M63.52,888
- 583 Chestnut St Waban, MA$961K32.52,259
- 69 Karen Rd Waban, MA$892K32.51,648
- 57 Karen Rd Waban, MA$830K321,626
- 115 Pine Ridge Rd Waban, MA$973K32.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!