- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 121 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Parking: 273 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Water Access \ Lake, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Architectural Style \ Florida, Water Extras \ Seawall - Other, Contract Status \ No Contingency
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 192230032420540
- Zillow Home ID: 46156751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts Audubon Park home values will rise 9.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Audubon Park homes, this home is valued 36.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Audubon Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Orlando, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Audubon Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon Park home values.
|1523 Falcon Ct Orlando, FL||$416K||4||2.5||2,797|
|1619 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$280K||3||1||1,482|
|1515 Falcon Ct Orlando, FL||$341K||4||3||1,679|
|1611 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$275K||3||1.5||1,397|
|1601 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$250K||3||1||1,573|
|1627 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$309K||3||1||1,807|
|1511 Falcon Ct Orlando, FL||$276K||2||2||1,901|
|1511 Falcon Ct Orlando, FL||$363K||2||2||1,901|
|1507 Falcon Ct Orlando, FL||$406K||4||3||2,543|
|1507 Falcon Ct # E Orlando, FL||$322K||4||3||2,445|
|1507 Falcon Ct # IN-LAW Orlando, FL||$322K||4||3||2,445|
|1635 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$286K||3||1||1,488|
|1501 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$279K||3||2||1,858|
|1414 Bluebird Pl Orlando, FL||$388K||3||2||2,095|
|1451 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$312K||4||2||1,519|
|3100 Raven Rd Orlando, FL||$356K||4||3||2,229|
|1410 Bluebird Pl Orlando, FL||$435K||3||3||2,098|
|3110 Raven Rd Orlando, FL||$275K||3||1.5||1,408|
|1443 Falcon Dr Orlando, FL||$324K||3||2||1,702|
|3118 Raven Rd Orlando, FL||$299K||3||2||1,653|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!