1519 Scott Ave, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,241 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 273 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,357 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 312230167603050
- Zillow Home ID: 46233980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1519 Scott Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% lower than in Orange, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1517 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$205K321,837
- 1509 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$174K321,813
- 1505 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$145K321,084
- 1451 Scott Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 1410 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$74K21608
- 1413 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$260K421,740
- 1412 Scott Ave Orlando, FL--Studio--652
- 1417 Scott Ave Orlando, FL$133K311,113
- 1401 S Primrose Dr Orlando, FL$124K311,134
- 2701 Raehn St Orlando, FL$205K32.51,275
- 1507 Wise Ave Orlando, FL$80K21664
- 2810 Vine St Orlando, FL$201K321,474
- 2816 Vine St Orlando, FL$188K321,407
- 2806 Vine St Orlando, FL$217K321,468
- 1505 Wise Ave Orlando, FL$89K21940
- 2900 Vine St Orlando, FL$238K321,860
- Vine St Orlando, FL$235K521,984
- 2800 Vine St Orlando, FL$267K432,293
- 1503 Wise Ave Orlando, FL$90K21660
- 2906 Vine St Orlando, FL$214K321,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.