A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 10,180 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $4,495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $807
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 868 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Security Gate, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Post & Beam, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookups Only, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,569 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 51722118
- Zillow Home ID: 19745110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.4-6.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Saratoga as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 232.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saratoga, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|15305 Madrone Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$4.17M||5||4.5||4,371|
|15307 Madrone Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$3M||4||2.5||2,792|
|Wildcat Rd Saratoga, CA||$9.06M||--||--||7,344|
|15255 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.69M||3||2||1,404|
|15177 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.66M||4||3||3,200|
|20190 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA||$3.21M||5||3.5||2,808|
|15277 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.57M||3||3||1,963|
|20224 Winn Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.02M||3||3||2,290|
|15230 Madrone Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.55M||3||2.5||2,119|
|15221 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.77M||5||3||3,195|
|15301 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$6.97M||5||6.5||8,279|
|15315 Madrone Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.86M||4||2.5||2,398|
|15172 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.48M||3||2.5||1,792|
|20150 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA||$4.64M||4||4.5||4,180|
|20252 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA||$7.75M||6||5.5||8,050|
|15363 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$4.4M||5||4.5||4,700|
|15200 Montalvo Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.67M||1||1||3,128|
|15329 Peach Hill Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.57M||3||5||3,476|
|15180 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA||$4.06M||4||3.5||3,726|
|20200 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA||$7.7M||4||4.5||8,969|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Saratoga High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.