152 45th St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The brick home has three bedrooms, new furnace, newer windows and large room sizes plus an attic.
The attached frame dwelling is in poor condition and can either be torn down for additional off street parking and a courtyard or it could be renovated and rented out.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- fifties and sixties remodel so we have paneling and drop ceilings (original ceilings are very high)
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 0080P00069000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11613470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 152 45th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pittsburgh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.9% greater than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 41.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 154 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$81K311,080
- 154 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$80K211,152
- 154 Locarna Way Pittsburgh, PA$43K211,200
- 156 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$142K422,931
- 4412 Plummer St Pittsburgh, PA$158K211,824
- 158 45th St Pittsburgh, PA--Studio--1,908
- 146 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$68K313,701
- 158 Locarna Way Pittsburgh, PA$136K411,536
- 160 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$243K32.51,960
- 4415 Plummer St Pittsburgh, PA$153K421,536
- 144 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$224K313,392
- 147 Locarna Way Pittsburgh, PA$122K211,200
- 162 Locarna Way Pittsburgh, PA$49K21768
- 147 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$102K21962
- 147 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$64K21888
- 162 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$102K211,052
- 162 Locarna Way Pittsburgh, PA$54K21768
- 149 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$103K211,664
- 142 45th St Pittsburgh, PA$147K211,440
- 145 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$192K11.52,804
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292