- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 254 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,310 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 1076334
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Porch, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Dining Area, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Utility Room, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Equipment \ Cable TV, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Microwave, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Equipment \ Hood, Heat System \ Forced Water, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Hot Water \ Tank, Type \ Ranch, Heat System \ Baseboard, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Exterior \ Wood, Interior \ Skylite, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Insulation \ Floors, Exterior \ Needs Work, Handicap Access \ One Level, Finished Floor \ Parquet, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Access \ Interior and Exterior, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:22 L:347
- Zillow Home ID: 82693908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $188-307K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02806 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is 49.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
|135 Foote St Barrington, RI||$229K||3||1.5||1,050|
|148 Foote St Barrington, RI||$220K||2||1.5||1,016|
|143 Foote St # 2 Barrington, RI||$222K||2||1||700|
|143 Foote St Barrington, RI||$236K||2||1||700|
|160 Foote St Barrington, RI||$314K||3||1.5||2,184|
|132 Foote St Barrington, RI||$224K||3||1||1,050|
|31 Brow St Barrington, RI||$246K||3||1||1,464|
|39 Brow St Barrington, RI||$208K||3||1||1,080|
|149 Foote St Barrington, RI||$252K||3||2||1,152|
|41 Brow St Barrington, RI||$321K||4||2||1,700|
|27 Brow St Barrington, RI||$283K||4||2||1,952|
|25 Brow St Barrington, RI||$244K||3||1.5||1,334|
|47 Brow St Barrington, RI||$230K||4||1.5||1,178|
|49 Brow St Barrington, RI||$275K||3||1||1,210|
|170 Whipple Ave Barrington, RI||$217K||2||1||816|
|33 Brow St Barrington, RI||$321K||4||2||1,589|
|178 Whipple Ave Barrington, RI||$218K||2||1||768|
|160 Whipple Ave Barrington, RI||$265K||3||2||1,416|
|159 Foote St Barrington, RI||$311K||3||2||1,680|
|37 Brow St Barrington, RI||$242K||3||1||1,239|
Nearby Schools in Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!