- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
152 Hillcrest Ave, Summit, NJ 079015 beds, 5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
As you step into the entry way of this light, bright and spacious home, you are in for a true surprise as there is far more space than you would imagine! The large Living Room on the first floor has a huge picture window that allows the light to flood in. With a double aspect (shared with the Family Room) gas fireplace, wood floors and beautiful views of the front yard, this room is a delightful space in which to rest and relax. The Living Room leads directly to the Dining Room which is perfect for formal entertaining and which has superb views of the expansive back yard. The Dining Room has access to both the Eat In Kitchen and Family Room. The Kitchen is spacious with a large center island for informal dining and is well designed with an abundance of granite countertops and cabinetry. The Family Room is sunny and bright and shares the fireplace with the Living Room making it a lovely space to sit, especially in the winter months. The large, private patio is located off the Family Room.
From the Kitchen you step down a short flight of stairs to the ground level hallway that has a door to the yard, powder room, laundry room and a bedroom with en suite bathroom that could be used as an au pair or in-law suite ? currently it is used as an exercise room. Another set of steps leads to the lower level which features a really large recreation room (space for a pool table, large sofa and chairs & a desk with room to spare!). The Recreation Room offers a great space to play, work or relax and features a wood burning fireplace.
The second floor features three bedrooms, one of which is the original master bedroom and is complete with an ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are also well sized with lots of closet space and great views of the front yard. There is a further hall bathroom with a large linen closet located on this level.
The double aspect Master Bedroom is located on the third floor and features sky lights, a dressing area with walk in closet, a sitting area and a lovely Master Bathroom that also has a skylight and separate tub and shower. Stairs from the Master Bedroom lead to the walk up attic that has abundant space for further storage.
Words cannot do justice to this great home which is offered in immaculate condition, having been meticulously maintained! Located in the vibrant town of Summit, close to downtown, trains to Hoboken and New York?s Penn Station and all amenities, this should be your next move!
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,350,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 230
- Lot width: 136
- Parcel #: 1802103000000008
- Zillow Home ID: 40065115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 152 Hillcrest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Summit, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07901 home values.
- 158 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.25M----2,919
- 49 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$2.96M----4,837
- 50 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$2.44M543,541
- 144 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.41M------
- 155 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.38M----3,707
- 149 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ--------
- 45 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$3.11M----5,765
- 162 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$2.39M----4,354
- 46 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$1.72M543,941
- 159 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.06M----2,496
- 145 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.23M------
- 141 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.24M----2,516
- 42 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$1.73M------
- 31 Woodmere Dr Summit, NJ$1.8M------
- 138 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$2.96M------
- 50 Oxbow Ln Summit, NJ$3.05M87.57,200
- 54 Oxbow Ln Summit, NJ$4.15M563,198
- 165 Hillcrest Ave Summit, NJ$1.03M43--
- 100 Fernwood Rd Summit, NJ$2.04M54.55,105
- 50 Oxbow Ln Summit, NJ$844K55.5--
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292