- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 740 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $187,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Dirt Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,796 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:111 B:018 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 57836411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% higher than in Winsted, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|163 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$158K||4||2||2,472|
|158 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$154K||4||2||2,276|
|153 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$278K||4||3||2,645|
|164 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$124K||3||1||1,340|
|59 Grove St Winsted, CT||$143K||2||2.5||1,846|
|62 Grove St Winsted, CT||$108K||1||1||575|
|144 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$181K||5||2.5||2,852|
|143 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$421K||8||4.5||4,822|
|79 Park Pl Winsted, CT||$281K||4||4||3,800|
|110 N Main St Winsted, CT||$178K||7||3||3,360|
|116 N Main St Winsted, CT||$116K||2||2||1,338|
|133 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$268K||7||3.5||3,754|
|75 Park Pl Winsted, CT||$135K||2||1||1,142|
|45-49 Grove St Winchester, CT||$129K||2||1||978|
|135 N Main St Winsted, CT||$158K||6||2||2,548|
|134 Holabird Ave Winsted, CT||$139K||4||1.5||1,763|
|70 Walnut St Winsted, CT||$170K||4||1.5||2,722|
|140 Wetmore Ave Winsted, CT||$126K||3||2||1,540|
|153 Wetmore Ave Winsted, CT||$173K||3||2.5||2,458|
|144 Wetmore Ave Winsted, CT||$139K||5||3||1,850|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
4-6, 120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!