152 Laurel Loop, Asheville, NC 28806
By Owner: $135,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:816 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1963
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Great backyard area with mature trees.
New heat pump installed Nov 2011 and new roof in 2006.
Great opportunity for an investor or as a starter home. The market in Asheville is going up and this is a great location in town so the house always rents very quickly. House has a good rental history and has been a good investment for the family, but one of the owners passed away a few months ago and the family is downsizing their rental portfolio. Possible owner financing with large enough down payment.
FSBO: For Sale By Owner.
At this time, I am not interested in Listing this with a broker; however I will pay a commission to a Buyer's agent.
Currently occupied by a cooperative tenant - 48 hours notice to show the property; 30-days notice to move.
Email email@example.com to arrange a showing.
- Days on Zillow59
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- # Stories1.0
- Construction Quality6.0
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolAsheville High
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Middle SchoolAsheville Middle
- Parcel #962898920900000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5602507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 152 Laurel Loop
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28806 home values.
- 148 Laurel Loop # B Asheville, NC$183K22.01,592
- 154 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$162K21.01,312
- 144 Laurel Loop # A Asheville, NC$182K22.01,592
- 160 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$87K21.0800
- 164 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$125K31.01,200
- 48 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$151K31.51,008
- 44 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$171K21.01,376
- 169 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$197K52.02,100
- 40 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$170K32.01,560
- 155 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$165K32.01,044
- 157 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$211K42.02,688
- 62 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC--------
- 157 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$166K32.01,044
- 36 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$155K21.0884
- 210 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$164K31.01,029
- 132 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$182K32.01,400
- 62 Laurel Loop Asheville, NC$170K31.01,360
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.