- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
152 N Main St, Griswold, CT 063514 beds, 1 bath, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $88,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Steam,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S),Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Parcel #: B0036700
- Zillow Home ID: 58050929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 152 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Marlborough, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06351 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292