- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,248 all time views
- HOA Fee: $132
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $404
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Bamboo, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Elevator, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Exterior Maintenance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Landscaping, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Master Insurance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewer, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 717 sqft
- Parcel #: W:07 P:00324 S:016
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 90137806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-394K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (25)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 152 Old Colony Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!