- Built in 1983
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 2,084
- All time views: 7,914
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $745/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $432
- MLS #: 15-915493
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- View: No View
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Garage Door Opener
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Direct Garage Access
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Powder Room
- Parking Type: Tandem
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Association Amenities: Storage Area
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 3,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 4327009063
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 20507923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.24-1.64M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% less than in Los Angeles, and 70.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1520 S Beverly Glen Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.