A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1907
- Views: 2,806 all time views
- HOA Fee: $276/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $152,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Microwave
- Architecture: Historic
- Basement Description: None
- Bedroom Description: Master Bdr. Suite
- Construction: Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Cooling: Central-Electric
- Dining: Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Fee Includes: Recreation Facl
- Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Fee Includes: Some Insurance
- Fee Includes: Trash
- Fee Includes: Water
- Fireplace Location: None
- Fireplace Type: None
- Heat Source: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Interior Decor: Open Floor Plan
- Interior Decor: Some Window Treatmnt
- Interior Decor: Some Wood Floors
- Interior Decor: Walk-In Closets
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen: Custom Cabinetry
- Master Bath Descr.: Full Bath
- Master Bath Descr.: Tub & Separate Shwr
- Miscellaneous: Deck
- Miscellaneous: Lobby
- Miscellaneous: Near Public Trans
- Miscellaneous: Private Laundry
- Miscellaneous: Streetlights
- Municipality Township: St. Louis City
- Parking Description: Basement/Tuck-Under
- Parking Description: Covered
- Parking Description: Shared Underground
- Parking Description: Storage/Locker
- Property Type: Condo/Coop/Villa
- Sewer: Public
- Special Areas: Entry Foyer
- Special Areas: Living Room
- Special Areas: Main Floor Laundry
- Special Listing Conditions: Short Sale
- Status: Contingent Short Sale
- Style: Other
- Style Description: Loft
- Transaction Broker: 2.7
- Transaction Type: Sale
- TYPE: Condo
- Unit Location: City
- Unit Location: Downtown
- VITA: Association Mgmt.
- VITA: Occupancy Restrict
- VITA: Resale Cert Reqd.
- Water: Public
- Water Heat: Electric
- Windows & Doors: Some Wood Windows
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 174
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 08320000660
- Zillow Home ID: 81718628
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-193K.
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 325.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 1308.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1520 Washington Ave|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.