A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $1,023
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $821
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Gas, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks, Appliances That Stay \ Trash Compactor, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ PI, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Jetted/Soaking Tub, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Ocean, View \ Sound, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 143
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2538830140
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 88877413
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 139.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% higher than in Seattle, and 3.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (130)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1415 2nd Ave|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Ask these lenders about financing
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!