1521 Eller Dr, Nashville, TN 372214 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $234,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Subdivision pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,709 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 142130A07000CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41172160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1521 Eller Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% less than in Nashville, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
- 1525 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$287K432,796
- 1517 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$183K342,843
- 1529 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$338K53.53,490
- 1517 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$258K332,843
- 213 Northridge Cir Nashville, TN$272K431,958
- 217 Northridge Cir Nashville, TN$311K333,286
- 1513 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$253K331,973
- 101 Eller Ct Nashville, TN$205K32.51,612
- 1533 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$277K432,500
- 209 Northridge Cir Nashville, TN$338K43.53,567
- 1516 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$234K332,001
- 1520 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$322K433,309
- 1509 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$239K332,425
- 205 Northridge Cir Nashville, TN$243K332,214
- 1537 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$304K543,289
- 1528 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$318K333,270
- 1532 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$283K442,728
- 100 Eller Ct Nashville, TN$204K331,626
- 7005 Northridge Dr Nashville, TN$287K332,848
- 1505 Eller Dr Nashville, TN$242K332,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!