1521 Junipero Ave, Long Beach, CA 908046 beds, 4 baths, 2,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is an up and coming neighborhood, close to shopping and freeways.
- Lot: 6,373 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- 2182 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- This Property is currently operting as a sober living which means it grosses much higher rents.
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,253 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 7260013009
- Zillow Home ID: 21227369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1521 Junipero Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Zaferia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% higher than in Long Beach, and 3.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Zaferia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Zaferia home values.
- 1517 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$453K211,260
- 1525 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$533K532,628
- 2341 E 15th St Long Beach, CA$454K442,776
- 2333 E 15th St Long Beach, CA$469K442,776
- 2351 E 15th St Long Beach, CA$470K633,376
- 2307 E 15th St Long Beach, CA$266K21729
- 1516 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$408K22936
- 1516 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$572K----1,829
- 2360 E 15th St APT 7 Long Beach, CA--211,200
- 1516 N Stanton Pl APT 5 Long Beach, CA$235K31900
- 1514 N Stanton Pl Long Beach, CA$441K632,242
- 1625 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$599KStudio--1,656
- 1625 Junipero Ave APT C Long Beach, CA$422KStudio1--
- 1522 Junipero Ave Long Beach, CA$455K321,074
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.