1521 S High St, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $41,900
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 520 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 010029092
- Zillow Home ID: 33842096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1521 S High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21% less than in Columbus, and 129.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 1525 S High St Columbus, OH$54K311,648
- 1531 S High St Columbus, OH$52K311,550
- 26-28 W Welch Ave Columbus, OH$116K421,820
- 1501 S High St Columbus, OH$59K----1,293
- 35 W Markison Ave Columbus, OH$69K----1,765
- 35 W Markison Ave Columbus, OH$62K------
- 1520 S High St Columbus, OH$65K21972
- 1516 S High St Columbus, OH$62K21972
- 25-27 Markison Ave Columbus, OH$136K622,268
- 1514 S High St Columbus, OH$59K21972
- 1512 S High St Columbus, OH$62K21972
- 1510 S High St Columbus, OH$62K21972
- 1586 S High St Columbus, OH$65K------
- 1547 S High St # 549 Columbus, OH$86K442,552
- 1504 S High St Columbus, OH$61K21972
- 31-33 E Markison Ave Columbus, OH$142K622,268
- 22 W Markison Ave Columbus, OH$79K21--
- 36 W Welch Ave Columbus, OH$68K321,008
- 1551 S High St Columbus, OH$59K421,976
- 35-37 Markison Ave #37 Columbus, OH$117K421,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292