15210 260th Ave SE, Issaquah, WA 980273 beds, 3 baths, 3,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $293,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Lovely home w/three fireplaces to keep warm in winter. Eating area off kitchen, sports court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,320 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5561000010
- Zillow Home ID: 48968316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15210 260th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Issaquah, and 18.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 26019 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$728K33.253,830
- 15250 260th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$431K41.752,140
- 25845 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$532K31.753,020
- 26020 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$533K322,810
- 26012 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$811K434,050
- 15245 260th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$531K31.752,630
- 26031 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$379K31.751,880
- 15133 260th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$808K433,540
- 26026 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$693K32.53,290
- 26032 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$385K32.51,710
- 25832 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$480K41.752,360
- 26009 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$421K41.751,950
- 26036 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$641K42.52,320
- 25832 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$500K32.52,950
- 26043 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA$437K322,090
- 26021 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$583K42.52,540
- 15024 260th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$775K433,697
- 25833 SE 152nd St Issaquah, WA--------
- 26044 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$672K42.253,620
- 25845 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA$575K52.53,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!