A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 14,470 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $465,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 900 sqft
- Partial basement, 1280 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating/Cooling \ Insert, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Equestrian, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Pasture, Lot topography/vegetation \ L, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Private
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Parcel #: 2223069112
- Zillow Home ID: 48787596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-635K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98027 home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 9.3% increase for Issaquah as a whole. Among 98027 homes, this home is valued 7.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in Issaquah, and 19% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
|15308 231st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$493K||4||2.75||3,050|
|15226 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$524K||4||3||2,760|
|15332 231st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$507K||4||2.25||2,920|
|15310 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$472K||3||2.75||2,800|
|15400 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$454K||4||2||2,060|
|15418 231st Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$428K||3||2.5||1,800|
|15414 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$668K||4||3||3,620|
|15313 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$447K||3||1.75||1,830|
|23120 SE 156th St Issaquah, WA||$592K||3||2.75||3,060|
|15311 234th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$302K||--||--||--|
|15321 234th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$486K||4||2.25||2,790|
|15608 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$888K||4||4||4,020|
|22905 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA||$465K||2||1.75||2,140|
|15323 229th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$476K||3||3||2,510|
|23203 SE 156th St Issaquah, WA||$434K||3||1||1,540|
|15225 229th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$451K||4||2.25||2,240|
|15209 229th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$458K||4||1.75||2,440|
|15613 230th Ave SE Issaquah, WA||$412K||3||2||1,810|
|22808 SE 154th St Issaquah, WA||$422K||4||1.75||2,420|
|22926 SE 157th St Issaquah, WA||$833K||4||4||5,010|
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.