15216 Magnolia BlvdAPT 8, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Sold on 8/25/11: $330,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,343 sq ft
- Lot:1,742 sqft
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow839
- Last Remodel Year1969
- Neighborhood NameSherman Oaks
- Parcel #2263002038
- School DistrictLOS ANGELES UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19981794
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$378,328||$318K – $443K||+$1,153||$281||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,241/mo||$1.8K – $2.6K/mo||+$12||$1.67||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Sherman Oaks home values will increase 9.4% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Sherman Oaks homes, this home is valued 17.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sherman Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
Neighborhood for 15216 Magnolia Boulevard APT 8
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Kester Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Van Nuys Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Van Nuys Senior High (assigned) 8-12 1.7 mi
- Emek Hebrew Academyteichman Family Tora... K-8 0.3 mi
- Ivy Bound Academy of Math, Science, and... 5-8 0.3 mi
- Hesby Oaks Leadership Charter School K-8 0.6 mi
- ABC Little School-Sherman Oaks K-2 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005